• When picking an instructor ask if they are fully qualified. ALWAYS ASK IT- ITS YOUR MONEY.
• Always drive at a speed that you can stop in the distance you can see to be clear.
• Correct tyre pressure and tread depth will save you fuel and maybe your life. Check your tyre pressure weekly.
• Keep your windscreen wash topped up.
• Consider winter tyres, they will give more grip and stop you much quicker. If not, car socks are excellent to get you out of trouble on snowy days.
• Always carry your mobile phone in case of an emergency, always stop to use it and switch off engine.
• Slow down at night time.
In this section of my site I have put together details I feel will be useful when preparing for your test. REMEMBER if you haven't booked your test yet, ask me and I will be able to book it for you.